We Only Talk About Everything for July 16, 2011, Episode 3
Hosts: Jimmy and Eamonn
This week, we talk about our millions of potential listeners and our street cred. I concede to Eamonn in a horse semen follow up, then we get introduced to Owling. Why does Radio Shack suck so much, and why are Netflixers whining? We analyze my Klout in the categories of Broadway and white people, then discuss All The News You Can't Use including Russian Ninja Hairdressers and death by dildo. We rant on Carmageddon, then play Use It In A Sentence.
Contact Info: Phone us at 646-504-WOTA or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show #3! If we double listeners every week, we'll be at about 67,000,000 by 2012!
- Movie Riddle Winner last week: Iron Man by Jaime Walters
- Movie Riddle This Week: "If this Marvel character became inimitable, Mark Wahlberg would be scared shitless again." Email or Tweet your answer!
- J Lo Splits via Celebuzz
- Owling Trend via ABC. We believe it is safer than Planking. Proof:
- Radio Shack sucks these days.
- Netflix is fine by us
- Klout is confused
- Carmageddon via Twitter
- All The News You Can't Use
- Robber Turned Sex Slave via Daily Mail
- Pasta Strainer Considered Religious Headwear in Austria via Good
- Bear Owner Dies by Choking on Sex Toy via NBC New York
- Balloon Boy Spaceship Sells via Washington Post
- Use It In A Sentence: "Babeosis" and "Gambrinous"
Eamonn was right - This was in New Zealand
Horse Semen Shots via The Dominion Post